Tuesday 26 February 2013

Salon Shoot!

Here my friend who is a hairdresser wanted me to help her shoot some photos to enter into a Loreal composition which involves a lot of photoshop work to make the image like a front cover of a magazine.

I could wait to shoot for her as this was all new for me to do, using heavy photoshop. I used one big flash gun using the umbrella to reflect light onto the model. The photo below is the original image I took with my Canon 600D camera.

After researching tool and techniques on photoshop I began to edit the image as you can see a huge difference, you can see how much editing has gone into this with getting rid of the frizzy hair around her forehead and around the outside of the hair, and with airbrushing the skin to make it look smooth as well as bringing the detail of the eyes and colour of the purple hair.


Please let me know what you think, as I love to hear about you feedback, sorry its only a short blog but I really wanted to show you guys this image.

Remember to check more about me at - http://millichocochips.blogspot.co.uk

Emily Millichip Photography.

1 comment: