Tuesday 26 February 2013

Welcome To My Photography Blog

Hi Bloggers, how are you doing?

I final decided to show off my Photography skills and created a new blog based on my photography as my other blog is more about my life. I enjoy my life blog because it is nice to go back and read what happened that day or what event happened that day to remind me the good memorise. However I wanted to create another blog to separate my photography work and my life just so it more organised and structured then having one big blog fill with my life and photography.

If you wanna check out my other blog its - http://millichocochips.blogspot.co.uk go check it out to find out more about me.


Introduction of me.

My Name is Emily Jayne Millichip and I am 20 years old, and I am in my second yeah at college studying extended diploma photography level 3. I have a big passion for Photography and can not wait to share my interest with you guys. My inspirations are David Bailey, David Hockney,  Dave Hill,  Erik Johansson, Gregory Crewdson, and loads more.

Cant wait to show you all my skills and my photography, as I really hope you enjoy my photograph and reading about my work, would be helpful if you could comment you blogspot so I can check out your work too, I am interested in other people Photography and seeing there work.

Thanks for you time reading my first blog and I will post some of my work shortly.

Keep Snapping!

Emily Millichip Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment